Insuring your car

If you drive a car, motorbike or other motorised vehicle, there is a legal requirement under the Road Traffic Act that you take out a motor insurance policy.

This content is only available to our registered users.

Please log in or create a free account, to gain access to our extensive business, personal and tax guides.