Corporate tax planning
Corporation tax represents a substantial part of your trading costs. Moreover, the increased reporting obligations, robust investigation policies on the part of the tax authorities, and harsher penalties for non-compliance mean that an undue amount of your time and resources can be taken up collecting revenue for the Government.
We offer a range of services to help you minimise your corporate tax exposure and relieve you of the administrative burden of complying with tax legislation. These include:
- Determining the most tax effective structure for your business
- Taking full advantage of tax opportunities and reliefs
- Achieving the optimum capital or revenue tax treatment
- Reducing tax on disposals and maximising relief on acquisitions
- Making the most of tax opportunities specific to your industry
- Meeting the rigorous demands of compliance including corporation tax self assessment
- Acting on your behalf in discussions with the tax authorities
- Efficient corporate tax planning can result in potentially significant improvements in your bottom line.
LEES iXBRL Tagging Service
We can ease the pain of converting your company accounts into iXBRL through our tagging service. Accounts are tagged to meet HMRC’s e-filing requirements and undergo an full review of the conversion. This essential process includes a detailed review of the iXBRL, integrity checks and tagging decisions.
No need for you to invest in training or costly software, the LEES tagging service leaves you free to spend more time on productive work, while we deliver digital documents ready to submit to HMRC. To find out more, contact our iXBRL team on 01603 307900.